GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Ami, this is for u.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ_Lord

Regular Clubber

Vibes: 0.05

Member #: 1,991

Post Post subject: Ami, this is for u. Reply with quote

Ok. I downloaded FireBurner and I went to that cue sheets site that someone gave out in one of the forums links you gave me.
Now, ive got this problem with FireBurner, it recorded the first 1:14 seconds of the Above & Beyond live set at ID&T in other words it did 6% of 100% and then when it got to 6% it wouldnt continue like it got stuck in 6%, thought u might know what is the problem?
maybe you could give me a tutorial on how to use the program.
please i need help ive got tons of live sets and i hate it to be one long song.

2. Blackeight - The Silence (PvD Re-work)
3. POS - Remember (Summer Sun)
4. Junkie XL vs. Sasha - Breezer (Original Mix)
5. Ashtrax - Digital Reason (Original Mix)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 2:38 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ami

i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 5.14

Member #: 1,823
Location: tending to my rose garden on the other side of the moon

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, fireburner hasnt given me thats kinda problem, and you seem to have the cue/mp3 burning in fireburner anyway

sounds like a fireburner problem the reason is that since it started to burn means that the cue file probably works, if you started to write the cue file with fireburner straight away as soon as you got fireburner and didnt change anyof the settings, it should by default done a test burn,
id reconmend doing a test burn anyway if its your first mp3 & cue file that your burning to cd, so that you know its working, without having to waste cds, when it works and your confident that it works, you can turn test burn off

in fireburner if you goto configuration,device options, and the recording options tab, make sure disc at once is selected, close cd, eject when finished, test burn and enable burnproof if you got a burnproof writer,

if you burnt other cd's before on your system perfectly, data/audio cd's then its probably fireburner acting up on your pc,

easiest way is i reckon you try other programs cdrwin nero and eac and see if they work.
alot of ppl have nero, thats probably the easiet and cdrwin, eac is gonna be a pain to set up and configure, try them two out and see if it works, probably got nero already

this page is gonna be useful for you, bit dated tho, has instructions and useful info for various cue sheet burning programs like nero cdrwin and others

http://www.dcsoft.com/cue_mastering_progs.htm

ps theres no programs on that page only info, just in case

hope you get it working,

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Is the path to emptiness.
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

-------------------------------

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 3:45 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: