GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Flip and fill-true luv never dies (Diamond eye base 2002)D/L

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

Vibes: 1.51

Member #: 1,553

Post Post subject: Flip and fill-true luv never dies (Diamond eye base 2002)D/L Reply with quote

Hi all, I’ve just finished my little 2002 edit on flip and fill – “true love never dies”…..To be honest this isn’t a real mix that I would put in my catalogue, because I’m using Cubase now to sequence my tunes, I’m trying to get to know how to use it!

But good news, soon I will be posting my mix on Pet shop boys – “Home and dry”….I’ve made a little 54 sec demo for the pet shop boy thing so you can download it on myplay.com, aswell as the mix of flip and fill…to get my tunes go to:

www.myplay.com

E-mail: monoboy@hotmail.com
Password: Peter

Hope you enjoy….But I need more opinions on the pet shop boy demo…….Hopefully using Cubase will get me signed up

Thanks
Peter
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 5:32 pm
Lightworks
Wim
Ruling the Dancefloor

Vibes: 2.69

Member #: 691

Post Post subject: Re: Flip and fill-true luv never dies (Diamond eye base 2002 Reply with quote

i'd like to hear it, but i couldn't login... it just returned to the main page after typing the user ID and pass Sad

it's happened to my account as well, dunno why?
can you still send me the patch of the synth i've pm'ed you about? i'd be really thankful Wink

laterz!
LW

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 12:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Ami

i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 5.14

Member #: 1,823
Location: tending to my rose garden on the other side of the moon

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

ah, the infamous myplay, i dont like it.. but i know why your problems are arising..

myplay was designed as a personal locker rather than a public sharing one, in fact theres measures built in that if it detects simultaneous logins with different ip's it assumes that that you've shared out your password, and as im sure its stated in the T & C, that is a clear violation of there principles, and in detecting "compromised" user/pass it disables your acct!

plus given your user/pass publically allows anyone total control over your stuff, theres nothing to prevent deletion of your content, or uploading of "questionable content"

so in conclusion it is strongly not recomend using myplay as a distributive channel for your work,

its for personal use only, and hence, i'm not entirely content with myplay been used this way..

so, as ive noted on other sections of the forum, bout myplay stuff i'll keep my opinon same here just to be fair... and theres the other reasons outlined above..

as for other methods of distributing stuff..mp3.com seems to be a reasonable alternative... ( is there another similar schemes like this for distributing your work)

or you host it on a webpage/ ftp server..

audiogalaxy as a distribution .. chanel does not seem a suitable alternative i think.. for clear reasons..

maybe other ppl can suggest other methods of distributing your musical work

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Is the path to emptiness.
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

-------------------------------

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 6:35 am
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

should work now.....
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 5:32 pm
Lightworks
Wim
Ruling the Dancefloor

Vibes: 2.69

Member #: 691

too bad, it won't work Sad
i guess they don't allow multiple ip sharing of those lockers... and personal use only Sad

can you send it by icq? my no.'s 105030868
or try msn with my hotmail adress : lightworks_trance@hotmail.com

cheers!
LW

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 12:00 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

fella...

if u want to use some of my webspace to upload your tune to and give people a direct download, GET IN TOUCH !!! Laughing

.... i wouldnt mind hearing this tune.. i love TLND Wink

l8ers.. Razz

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 10:10 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

lightworks, i've added u to my msn...........
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 5:08 pm
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

((&e)), do u have msn???????
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 7:56 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: