GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
check my new preview clip!! my new tune.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

Vibes: 1.51

Member #: 1,553

Post Post subject: check my new preview clip!! my new tune..... Reply with quote

this is my new tune i'm working, dont know when it'll be finsihed, but hopefully soon....cheers...Right hand click to save:

http://www.artistcollaboration.com/users/dafnous/pop%20intro-08.mp3
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 5:27 pm
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW. Excellent clip I must say!!! Very Happy

Would sure like to hear the whole tune here....hope you get it finished real soon!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 5:59 am
Steady

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 2,689

Wow. The drums/bass sound tight and thick, that synth layer on top (if I'm using the right vocab) is rich and full, feels melancholic and uplifting at the same time.

I'm very interested in what you use to create.

That synth piece, did you get that as a sample? Did you create it? How did you manipulate it?

Same thing with the drums/bass. Are they something you created, what did you use to create them? And if you didn't create them what program do you use to put them together?

I'm new and would love some advice on how you guys do it.

Great piece though, can't wait to hear the full version!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 5:04 pm
Lightworks
Wim
Ruling the Dancefloor

Vibes: 2.69

Member #: 691

Post Post subject: Re: check my new preview clip!! my new tune..... Reply with quote

nicely done mate, waiting for the full mix Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

Vibes: 1.51

Member #: 1,553

hey guys, thanks for ur opinion so far, i've done about 3 mins of it so far, so not long to to go, plus extra time for tweaking and stuff.......(Steady) I use cubase SX to sequence my tracks plus a load of vsti's such as pro 52, Rainbow, battery etc......It does take a long time to make a track, especially if your wanting to make a banging great track!
The bass sound i used took me about an hour to get right by tweaking to get the right eq setting on it, or whatever u like to call it.......
anyway guys i'm producing this track as we speak so i have to go :D.....cya laterz
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2002 8:46 pm
Lightworks
Wim
Ruling the Dancefloor

Vibes: 2.69

Member #: 691

trouser enthusiasts wrote:

The bass sound i used took me about an hour to get right by tweaking to get the right eq setting on it, or whatever u like to call it.......
anyway guys i'm producing this track as we speak so i have to go Very Happy.....cya laterz

yeah, i too find the basses and beats the hardest to tweak and eq Wink

will you add a main lead to it as well? i'm not sure i heard one in your clip...

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:51 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: