GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Please Review my new Tune:)!!!!!!..........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

Vibes: 1.51

Member #: 1,553

Post Post subject: Please Review my new Tune:)!!!!!!.......... Reply with quote

Hi Guys, i've just finished my trance project, and I hope you guys enjoy it:) Its a bit short at 5.30 but if the feedback is good i'll lengthen it ;)And I also hope to send it off to a record label:)
Its called Alias - "First Move"
To download it go to www.myplay.com and at the bottom of the screen input these account details:

E-mail: pdafnous@hotmail.com
Password: peter

Look forward to reading your reviews:)

Thanks
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 8:24 pm
<--Ferry_Addict-->

DJ's Assistant

Vibes: 1.20

Member #: 680

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll download it and check it out...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 7:07 pm
<--Ferry_Addict-->

DJ's Assistant

God! I don't know what to say! this tune is absolutly ace! It is well made! I really love it!

10/10 big time!

People please download this tune as its really good and uplifting!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:07 pm
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

THANKS :) You've made me really happy!!!!!! Thanks for giving it a big 10 DJ air!!!!!!!!!
This is really giving me confidence to send it to a label now!!!!!!:)
Dj Air (Or anyone) if i was to send this off to a label, and I stated down I was 16, do you think they would take advantage and steal it from me?
Any sort of help would be great!!!!!:)
Thanks again DJ Air:)

Thanks
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 8:49 pm
<--Ferry_Addict-->

DJ's Assistant

I don't think age will affect you from sending in the demo to a label. Also I doubt they'll steal it from you, if they do I'm sure you can do something about it! Give it a go and send in your demo.

This tune really rocks!

P.S how did you get so good on Fruity loops?

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 9:13 pm
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

Thanks for your reply Dj air......I got good at using fruity from just hands on practice, I read some of the help topics to help me out on a few things but once you know how to use it, its really easy!!:) If you need any tips on fruity e-mail me on pdafnous@hotmail.com
It's really cool because you can export wav. files into fruity, like I have Dance ejay 1,2,3 and I use some of the sound sfx from Dance ejay (Like if you hear carefully in "First move" you can hear the space nock sfx from dance ejay1 :)
Anyway e-mail me if you have any problems with fruity.......

Thanks
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 9:24 pm
<--Ferry_Addict-->

DJ's Assistant

I'm ok at making the beats and stuff on fruity loops but its the chords and the keyboard notes that does my head in!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 9:36 pm
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

Do you have a midi out keyboard? If you dont it doesnt matter (You may already know this) but you can use your normal typing pc keyboard as a midi keyboard...It's great and far more cheaper, and I seem to get 100 melodys out of it.......It's easy if your playing the pc keyboard, but then you want to import your chords into the fruity piano role, just maipulate the chords your playing on the pc keyboard into the interactive fruity keyboard, just by hiting the notes one by one on the fruity keyboard until you get the chord on the pc keyboard your playing......
this method makes my life easier because, i'm not a gcse music student and I dont really know how to play a full on keyboard, but this method helps me out alot with my music:)

Thanks
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 9:44 pm
<--Ferry_Addict-->

DJ's Assistant

Yeah I've got a midi out keyboard but its no use because I don't think my sound card has a midi input. I'll try that method you mentioned and see if it works. It'll take me quite a long time to learn tho. Anyway I'm off for today...
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:01 pm
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

ok c u...Oh and to enable the typing pc keyboard, make sure the "Typing keyboard to midi" logo is on, this is located next to the snap/quantisization option..........

Thanks
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:10 pm
DJ Akilliz

Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 6.26

Member #: 1,696

Well young man you got my attention but unfortunately I can't download your song. Don't worry there is nothing wrong with your longer (I don't think so) I tried another locker as well and I just can't download from myplay!!!
If you have any idea why this is happening let me now.
I sent an email to myplay guys to see what the problem is. I'll try to sort it out and get your song asap. I'll tell you what I think about it but I warn you I'll be strict!!!
Wink
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 2:26 am
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

i'll send it to you if you want :)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 9:23 am
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

I'm downloading it now and i'll let you know what I think, the only problem is watch out for myplay, cos if so many users use ur locker, they'll suspend it, u'd be as well off getting a stationmp3 or mp3.com account if ur musics good and its not gonna go missing from u Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:32 am
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Nice work mate... I'd look at getting some pressed onto vinyl and sending off to DJs, u might just get someone to pick up on it Laughing
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 11:57 am
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

DL'ed your track and checked it out Smile

I must say it is a good track, but it is a bit mellow for my likeing...hehe..
The last half it was best in my opinion!

I guess I would give it 6,5-7.0 out of 10 in my ratings Smile

Keep up the good work and give us more tunes in the future!
Very Happy

(your post is in the wrong forum though...should be in the artist-promo section...so I moved it there...)
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 1:17 pm
TranceSeeker
Breakbeat Addict
Full-Time DJ

Vibes: 0.99

Member #: 211

Wow i must say im pretty impressed you have an awsome breakbeat break Wink there, which is also the best part of the track

http://users.pandora.be/TranceParadise/
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 6:04 pm
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

hey thanks for your reviews guy's :) I never thought alot of you guys would rate it quite high:)
Yeah, i'll also look out to see if I can get it pressed and then this will determine whether its a hit or miss in a club!!:)
I'm also working on my next track which should be finished by next week:) then I'll take a little rest:)
Also thanks for telling me about myplay.com, i'll see what i can do with mp3.com..............

Thanks
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 6:15 pm
ReBirth

Feeling The Music

Vibes: 0.26

Member #: 1,422

Post Post subject: good track mate Reply with quote

It's really well done. If u need a remix for your single then let me know. rebirth@ravenature.cjb.net

I can maybe also get u record deal on a big label..I've got contacts Very Happy

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 3:35 pm
trouser enthusiasts

Regular Clubber

Hey thanks rebirth, i've just sent you an e-mail.....

Thanks
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2002 4:33 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: