GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twisted Logic Radio with guest Activa (24/11/04)!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamieShanley

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 1.20

Member #: 6,888

Post Post subject: Twisted Logic Radio with guest Activa (24/11/04)!! Reply with quote

Twisted Logic Radio on www.scratchnspin.net - Wednesdays from 9pm GMT
Listen now...24k
Listen now...128k

Line-up for this week's show:

[11-12pm] Activa(Somatic Sense)
[10-11pm] MK X (Twisted Logic resident)
[9-10pm] Jamie Shanley (Twisted radio resident)

We are delighted to have up and coming DJ/Producer Activa gracing the decks with a guest mix this week. He should be well known to all you trance fans out there for the stunning production "Activa feat. Aled Mann - In Essence" which has been signed to Somatic Sense. His DJ'ing abilities are also gaining recognition so come and check out his set!

Twisted Logic co-resident and promoter MK X will also be offering up a slice of progressive and trance from his box and will be doing so on a regular basis from now on along with the other residents.

And I'll be your host every week serving up some spine-tingling melodies from the world of prog and trance.

Hope you'll join us!

Thanks

Jamie

Twisted Logic is a night held 7-11pm at Liquid bar in the Bigg Market in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, UK, on monthly Wednesdays. This month's line-up is:

Wednesday December 1st
Activa(Somatic Sense)
Jim Craik
Alex Williams
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 12:00 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Radio Broadcasts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: