GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Silversides on Proton today w/Israeli producer Tripo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Micah Lukasewich
Micah lukasewich
Total Newbie

Vibes: 1.13

Member #: 7,345

Post Post subject: Silversides on Proton today w/Israeli producer Tripo Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Just a heads up for todays Silversides featuring Israel's own Tripo, one of his tracks appeared on last summers "Secret Planet" compilation along side myself and Orchid to name a few.

Here's a little it about the man:

Tripo

I'm Tripo,29 years old from Israel. Music is in my blood ever since i can remember, starting as a child banging on my mom's pots and pans to the rythm of my father's samba records through my youth in the mid 80's when i megamixed hits with my double deck casette tape and dj-ed at kids from school parties.

When i was 15 i saved some money and bought an electric guitar with a small amp, thats when i started to really dig into music. I've learned guitar for two years and started a couple of bands, which in some i played bass and drums. These intensive musical years brought me to offer myself as an assistant in a local recording studio.

Showing a natural talent to sound design and mixing, i quickly became a sound engineer in that studio. For 3 years i was all into music, studios and PA sound in local clubs. Following i took a sound engineering course for one year.

At this point 2 things happened, i became interested in electronic music and i decided that life as a musician or a sound engineer are not for me. In the followong years i studied some music theory and further discovered the world of electronic music.

Two years ago i decided i can't live not making music and decided to go pro, just about the same time i fell in love with the sound of underground house so it seemed the logical way to go. I quit my statistics and economics studies at the university and devoted every spare time i had to music. Took me about a year to establish my musical workspace to my likings and to issue my first 3 track demo cd. the demo was sent to some 50 labels globally and a month later i got an e-mail from Waako records in New York saying that they want to release my tracks as an ep. Ever since i signed tracks with Silver Planet recordings, Sunkissed records and contrast records and the rest will be written in history..."

Show starts at 3pm proton time(EST I believe), as usual I will give a healthy heads up before the show starts

Hope you tune in :hippie

Cheers,
Micah

http://www.protonradio.com

Silverplanet/SecretPlanet/Fade/Baroque/Propulsion/Screen/M-theory/Subtraxx/UG
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:25 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Radio Broadcasts All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: