GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Free Tickets- Vaccine @ Turnmills w/t Simon Patterson Aug4th

View previous topic :: View next topic  
theviceroy
The Viceroy
Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 3.66

Member #: 7,722

Post Post subject: Free Tickets- Vaccine @ Turnmills w/t Simon Patterson Aug4th Reply with quote

Thurs August 4th - Vaccine vs Serious Members Party @ Turnmills, London
9pm till 3 am

After the success of our last night with IVibe favourite Michael Splint we return to Turnmills with our first colloboration night with the mighty Serious.

To mark this special occasion the first 25 people who email info@vaccine-turnmills.co.uk quoting Ivibes will win 2 free guest list tickets to the event

Serious members on reciept of there membership card are entitled to two free tickets on the night

The DJ line up sees Simon Patterson aka Dogzilla, Serious resident spin alongside Serious rising star Jonnie Pickering, Vaccine residents The Viceroy and Ben Beaton and the evening is kicked off by rising stars Will B and Mike Foyle.

more info is available at
www.vaccine-turnmills.co.uk

[/url]

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:09 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: