GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bluezone 'Minimal Techno Loops' sample pack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danys

Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 27.30

Member #: 86,137

Post Post subject: Bluezone 'Minimal Techno Loops' sample pack Reply with quote

Minimal Techno Loops from Bluezone is the ultimate tool for addicted producers looking for fresh and twisted basslines, warm synth loops, deep and punchy drum beats, processed SFX and Tech percussion rhythms. If you’re looking for meticulously programmed Minimal samples and Techno loops, then this sample pack is for you. With over 324 24-Bit high definition sound files ( 348 MB Data, 162 WAV + 162 AIFF ), all meticulously processed, this Minimal sample pack will provide you with multiple possibilities to start your tracks.

Minimal Techno Loops is pre-formatted for creative producers and is suitable for all major music hardware and software. As usual with all Bluezone download packs, all material contained whithin this release is 100% royalty-free for you to use in your commercial music productions.

More information and download: Bluezone Minimal Techno Loops

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:15 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: