GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
equinoxsounds

Part-Time DJ

Vibes: 186.86

Member #: 12,591

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

'Dark Trap For Serum' is the ultimate soundbank for crafting dark 808 Trap inspired by 808 Mafia, 21 Savage & Metro Boomin. Featuring endlessly useable presets, including some of the best 808s we've heard, this "all killer, no filler" collection will be the Urban Serum bank you return to time and time again.

Ditch your tired, low quality 808 samples and gain full control with the 17 included 808 presets. Honestly, these are some of the best 808 presets we have heard. This pack would still be a gold mine if it just included the 808s! But there's more.

Within the 4 arp presets, just one finger will trigger a quintessential Trap bell arp - perfect if you've hit a creative wall or you need to save time on a tight deadline project. The 16 included plucks are designed to bring an eerie, haunting vibe to your intros. Horror Trap at its finest.

The 12 lead presets glide effortlessly from note to note, making even the simplest melody sound effective and genre specific. The included poly and multi leads offer a more upfront lead sound, for when you really want to get your point across!

For those times when an 808 won't suit your project, four more traditional bass presets are included. Four pads round out the collection and are designed to help you build your wall of sound.

As a bonus, you'll also get 16 WAV files taken from the product demo.

Specifications:

• 64 Individual Presets
• .fxp Format
• 17 808s
• 16 Plucks
• 12 Leads
• 4 Bass
• 4 Arps
• 4 Pads
• 4 Polysynths
• 3 Multisynths
• 16 Bonus WAV Files
• PC/Mac Compatible
• Requires Serum
• Royalty-Free

Price and Availability:

'Dark Trap For Serum’ is available for instant download exclusively at ProducerLoops.com for £12.76 / 15,04 EUR. More information is available at: https://www.producerloops.com
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:11 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: