GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Nightfall - Scary Sound Effects and Ambiences - Bluezone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danys

Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 27.30

Member #: 86,137

Post Post subject: Nightfall - Scary Sound Effects and Ambiences - Bluezone Reply with quote

Bluezone Corporation presents 'Nightfall - Scary Sound Effects and Ambiences', a brand-new immersive sample library for immediate download. This sound library provides a wide range of intriguing and eerie SFX elements such as disturbing ambiences, desolate drone sounds, unusual and oppressive textures, complex impacts and more. All samples are perfect for cinematic, movie trailer, ambient, experimental soundtracks and more.

The collection contains 128 dark and creepy sounds in 24 bit / 96 kHz. Like all Bluezone sample packs, you can inject these inspirational audio elements into your commercial projects without having to worry about any additional licensing fees.

Editor : Bluezone
Reference : BC0255
Delivery : Download link
Download size : 865 MB
Extracted size : 899 MB
Format : WAV
Resolution : 24 Bit / 96 kHz
Channel : Stereo
License : Royalty free
Total files : 155
Total samples : 128 WAV

More info: Nightfall - Scary Sound Effects and Ambiences

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:09 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Artist and Label News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: