GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Bonzai issues a statement on Airwave\'s album

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 6

Post Post subject: Bonzai issues a statement on Airwave\'s album Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 6:32 pm
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I just read about this at another wellknown trancesite....and in the forums people discussed how these tracks could allready be on the internet, since it is pretty obvious that someone in the recordcompany or a partner must have made the song available on the internet. The mp3's don't find their way out there on their own. Confused Therefore it shouldn't be very hard for Airwave and Bonzai to find out where the leak is...

Since the album isn't due till the autumn I would think many of the songs aren't yet finished and that any early promo floating on the net wouldn't be of the same quality as the final album, so my suggestion to Airwave is to go on with the album and finish it up! If it's good (and I guess it will be!) both myself and MANY other people will buy it Very Happy

(I get Airwave's point though...that this must de-motivate him...) Sad
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 6:51 am
Ami

i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 5.14

Member #: 1,823
Location: tending to my rose garden on the other side of the moon

hehe, theres another exact thread in the general section, just noticed this now, one thing just got me lil confused

Stream wrote:
Since the album isn't due till the autumn I would think many of the songs aren't yet finished and that any early promo floating on the net wouldn't be of the same quality as the final album,

from Laurent Veronnez public statement wrote:
My album "Believe" is scheduled for release after summer..... only i don't know if I should proceed finishing it... "

yet from bonzai/lightening records own web page, remeber reading this a while back.

bonzai.be wrote:
The first full album from Airwave called "Believe" is completely finished now and is in one word INCREDIBLE! It will be available right after the summer...

i thought it was finished so when i read that statement, bout him finishing it i got confused, just thought it was a bit odd..

well anyway this probably nothing,

stream wrote:
so my suggestion to Airwave is to go on with the album and finish it up! If it's good (and I guess it will be!) both myself and MANY other people will buy it

yup wholeheartly agree with that, just hope thats what he's thinking right now, if he doesnt release it... well im sure we understand why, and his reasons for doing so

swirled away.....
Abandoning Friends,
Abandoning Humanity,
What awaits us all
Is the path to emptiness.
Knowing my heart
The flowers weep,
And the wild Birds cry.

-------------------------------

ha en trevlig dag
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 2:12 pm
docsavage

Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 2,196

Many artists simply peice their albums together from past vinyl with maybe 2 or 3 new tracks. Although I sympathise with the frustration Airwave mus feel now, it doesn't mean his album is obsolete at all.

Ryan
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 8:06 pm
kuRtis248

Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 4.50

Member #: 1,689

they cant do anything about it. they should release the album as soon as they can or nobody will by it.... uless its a classic one
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 10:49 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> News Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: