GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Forum Guidelines

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ian
on a long term break
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 79.70

Member #: 1,132

Post Post subject: Forum Guidelines Reply with quote

Forum Guidelines

Distribution Of MP3s & Audiogalaxy Links/Direct Downloads.

[i:Vibes] is not in a position to allow any linking whatsoever to MP3 files that may infringe copyrights. In addition any related discussions on distribution of copyrighted mp3's is also not allowed, examples include and not limited to various file sharing networks i.e kazza/audiogalaxy/edonkey...etc etc. Moreover any other distribution channels such as private/public ftp addresses and personal webspace with copyrighted content will not be allowed either

Any inaction and proliferation of illegal material on ivibes, or linkage, would be deterimental to both ivibes and the respective Artists and associated companies..and as a result ivibes, would in turn gain a negative reputation (reception) to the artists and record companies, which would seriously harm ivibes abilty to gain exclusive information such as interviews/reviews, and as such would not be beneficial to you as the user or ivibes.

Therefore Moderators will remove Any links for direct downloads, audiogalaxy tunes, any such releated material that is deemed to be in contravention of the aforementioned rules

This is a policy which will apply to all such links, there will be no exceptions or any concessions to the rules, it applies to all the users, irregardless of status/position or any other factor.So don't take it personally, if You adhere to the rules, you will have no problems.

however i:Vibes does have a provision for any musical arrangements/samples to be made availble that have been produced by an artist that wishes to showcase his work for promotinal/evalutory reasons,
such works maybe provided in the DJs & Producers section.Any work here MUST be your own, Links will be verified to make sure they are original tunes, it's not meant to put people off, but to help make sure others work is not passed off as your own.

What The Moderators Will Do To Help
If you have a problem with a member, over a sensitive issue, or something else, feel free to contact us, and not the person involved, we will investigate all claims made as it is fair, and we will take any apporpriate action.

If You are sent a warning from a Moderator, please take notice of it,do not laugh it off, but help us resolve the issue involved. The rules apply to everyone so it's not us victimising you, just making sure the chat is kept clean, non-offensive and friendly for all users. In the event that you continue being abusive, we may have to go further, but we seriously hope that never happens.

Subject to Change....
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 10:05 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: