GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Is this page for promoting music or sharing experience?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ELEphANT

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 2,867

Post Post subject: Is this page for promoting music or sharing experience? Reply with quote

I would like to c more technical experiences shared on here. Go on dont be shy, share your knowledge.
If you give, you get!!!!! Cool
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 11:02 am

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 0.31

Member #: 3,152

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean? Question
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:32 am
ELEphANT

Getting acquainted

Member #: 2,867

yes.....very original mate,
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 3:16 pm
Stream

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 328.47

Member #: 1

Would be very nice to see more technical discussions in here, maybe I can learn something Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:49 am

Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 0.31

Member #: 3,152

What technical discussions? Question
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:33 pm
NandoMan

Weekend Clubber

Vibes: 2.17

Member #: 2,204

what he means is that this forum was intended to be an experience-sharing about making electronic music, but everyone talks about songs that are already made...

hope you understood....

History of trance:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7428851501542847413
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 1:33 am
mommozz

Cloakroom Duty

Member #: 3,328

i really wanna know how do i generate those trance-like noises... but how? please, guys... i really wanna make good trance music...

and especially synths...

i will really appreciate that Smile thanks in advance
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 9:02 am
SeeNaY
Sean Williamson
Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.11

Member #: 3,406

Post Post subject: Trance Noises Reply with quote

To get a "Trance noise" you will need some software like Reason or fruityloops and sit and play with the synthesizers for a while. A good thing to do would be to add effects like delay, reverb flange ect.. I am not a professional, I am still learning myself and also hope to make good trance music! Smile

go here to hear my music Arrow http://www.seenay.vze.com
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2003 3:34 am
mommozz

Cloakroom Duty

Member #: 3,328

yeah, i know, but i have a software similiar to the softwares u just said... its the Cool Edit... i have Cool Edit 96, Cool Edit 2000, and Cool Edit 2...

they have those features like delay, flange, reverb, echo, distort, etc... but i really really wanna know how do i exectly make those 'trancy noises' ? pleaseeeee Neutral before this, i have been making those out of genres musics, and i cant take it anymore... Crying or Very sad pleaseee...

thanx in advance
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2003 7:51 am
NandoMan

Weekend Clubber

Vibes: 2.17

Member #: 2,204

hhhmmmmmm you have a problem

you see, cool edit is a wave editor, it means you maniipulate already existing waves.

but for making trance-like noises youre going to need a generator, where you actually make your own waves, and edit them as well.

take for instance fruity loops (wich i think its the best) you have a lot o generators, you have a sampler, a step editor and a bunch of characteristics that makes it the ideal tool for making music, not just trance.

my advice is that you learn a bit more about generators, synths, sequencers (such as cubase), and stuff like that before you even think about starting producing.

hhmm yeah and one final think, you also have to learn music (chords, harmony, rythm, melodies, etc) if you wanna produce music. (you dont need much of it if you want to produce techno or maybe house)

thanks (whoa, a bit long, eh?)

History of trance:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7428851501542847413
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 3:15 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music Production and DJ Mix Promotion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: