 |
Main Menu
|
|
|
 |
Interactive
|
|
|
 |
Info
|
|
|
|
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
[i:Vibes] System
System Role
Vibes: 0.00
Joined: 01 May 2001 Member #: 6 Posts: 9497
|
Post subject: Ivibes.nu\'s latest feature |
|
|
Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
[i][b]Article teaser:[/b][/i]
This time around, its asking deejays, what is their IF ALL ELSE FAILS TUNE! Read on
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:10 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
DJLifeAndDeath
i:Vibes Crew
 Vibes: 74.33
Joined: 22 Oct 2003 Member #: 4,647 Posts: 484
|
Post subject: |
|
|
lol Great ideas guys!! And Andy. You and Watts have so many ideas it can't be healthy!
I like this...I have 2 songs here that always work, but I'll not saying them since I don't DJ anymore. (I don't qualify!! )
_________________ Trance leads to Euphoria, Euphoria leads to joy, joy lead to JOYGASM!!
I sense much Trance in You! |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:24 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
|
|