 |
Main Menu
|
|
|
 |
Interactive
|
|
|
 |
Info
|
|
|
|
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
[i:Vibes] System
System Role
Vibes: 0.00
Joined: 01 May 2001 Member #: 6 Posts: 9497
|
Post subject: Global Gathering Compilation |
|
|
Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
[i][b]Article teaser:[/b][/i]
One of the biggest summer festivals is just over a week away and to compliment what will surely be a massive event Godskitchen are to release a 3CD box set.
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:38 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Viceroy Sam Club Franchise Owner
 Vibes: 230.33
Joined: 28 Jan 2003 Member #: 3,192 Posts: 2753 Location: Canada
|
Post subject: |
|
|
I've heard almost every track from disc 2, but almost nothing from the other two!
I'm not sure, I think I'll wait before deciding whether I'll buy this. I don't like 18 tracks on each disc though, even though that seems to be happening more and more.
_________________ Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:52 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
|
|