GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The Thrillseekers \'Night Music\' Competition Winners...!

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> News Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
[i:Vibes] System

System Role

Vibes: 0.00

Joined: 01 May 2001
Member #: 6
Posts: 9496

Post Post subject: The Thrillseekers \'Night Music\' Competition Winners...! Reply with quote

Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!

[i][b]Article teaser:[/b][/i]
Well done to the 5 lucky winners of this competition courtesy of Adjusted Music!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:32 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RayvinAzn
Progressive like Tomiie
i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 87.01

Joined: 09 Apr 2003
Member #: 3,469
Posts: 757
Location: Behind the Decks

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations gents; wish I could get a copy for myself, I had a listen on the site, and it sounds like a real treat.
_________________
Dusted.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:15 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Joined: 28 Jan 2003
Member #: 3,192
Posts: 2753
Location: Canada

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I'm really looking forward to this! Very Happy
_________________
Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:18 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RayvinAzn
Progressive like Tomiie
i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 87.01

Joined: 09 Apr 2003
Member #: 3,469
Posts: 757
Location: Behind the Decks

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Viceroy wrote:
Awesome! I'm really looking forward to this! Very Happy


You lucky bastard. Very Happy

_________________
Dusted.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:10 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Joined: 28 Jan 2003
Member #: 3,192
Posts: 2753
Location: Canada

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

RayvinAzn wrote:
Viceroy wrote:
Awesome! I'm really looking forward to this! Very Happy


You lucky bastard. Very Happy


Aw, shucks. Laughing

_________________
Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:28 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Papucho
Christian V.
Newbie

Vibes: 2.47

Joined: 13 Sep 2005
Member #: 7,941
Posts: 2
Location: Maryland, U.S.A.

Post Post subject: Ohhhhhh snap! Reply with quote

This is probably the best news I've gotten all year! Thanx alot i:vibes crew! I should mention though that I'm currently deployed in Iraq. Cool Cool Cool [/img]
_________________
Christian V. aka Papucho
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:13 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RayvinAzn
Progressive like Tomiie
i:Vibes Helper

Vibes: 87.01

Joined: 09 Apr 2003
Member #: 3,469
Posts: 757
Location: Behind the Decks

Post Post subject: Re: Ohhhhhh snap! Reply with quote

Papucho wrote:
This is probably the best news I've gotten all year! Thanx alot i:vibes crew! I should mention though that I'm currently deployed in Iraq. Cool Cool Cool


Just make sure you update your APO address, I'm sure we'll be able to get it to you posthaste.

_________________
Dusted.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:48 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Papucho
Christian V.
Newbie

Vibes: 2.47

Joined: 13 Sep 2005
Member #: 7,941
Posts: 2
Location: Maryland, U.S.A.

Post Post subject: Re: Ohhhhhh snap! Reply with quote

RayvinAzn wrote:
Papucho wrote:
This is probably the best news I've gotten all year! Thanx alot i:vibes crew! I should mention though that I'm currently deployed in Iraq. Cool Cool Cool


Just make sure you update your APO address, I'm sure we'll be able to get it to you posthaste.


Well, that's the thing you see...I haven't given you guys my address yet. Or atleast I haven't been asked for one. Question Question Question

_________________
Christian V. aka Papucho
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:02 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> News Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
i:Vibes Store Beatport LLC visit djdownload.com


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group