GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
I know you love this subject

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Spherix
Erik
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 145.72

Joined: 25 Oct 2002
Member #: 2,831
Posts: 2002
Location: Sweden

Post Post subject: I know you love this subject Reply with quote

Alright people.. I just listen through the latest Scooter album and yeah don't be suprised it's not good at all.. alot of ripping or cover or what you should call it as always..

so what's your reaction on it? I know that you love to flame this german squad so come on we need some activity in the forum Wink

_________________
Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:49 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 568.95

Joined: 19 Nov 2001
Member #: 910
Posts: 4314
Location: Notts, UK

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Safe to say I have not bought this album Smile

The Leading Horse? what the hell is that track all about. CHimpmonk vocals spilling out complete bollocks with more vocals making even less sense. Lisenting to the track its ripped from somewhere.

Take Me Baby! I'm sure a lawsuit could be put to them for that one. I can't remember what trance song they have ripped that one from, my memory goes blank but my god Scooter!

Apache? More rip off action. Everlasting love? What have they done to that.

Im glad I just skipped through the tracks, dont think I could bear hearing it all.

My opinion on their new album? I hate it Smile

_________________
www.davehart.me
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:37 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spherix
Erik
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 145.72

Joined: 25 Oct 2002
Member #: 2,831
Posts: 2002
Location: Sweden

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Safe to say I have not bought this album


Come on we know about your secret cheese stash under the bed next to the porn Wink

_________________
Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:31 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 568.95

Joined: 19 Nov 2001
Member #: 910
Posts: 4314
Location: Notts, UK

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I should lock my door in future, the secrets out Smile
_________________
www.davehart.me
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:29 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spherix
Erik
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 145.72

Joined: 25 Oct 2002
Member #: 2,831
Posts: 2002
Location: Sweden

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

davehart wrote:
I should lock my door in future, the secrets out Smile


indeed, btw I borrowed some of your lesbianporn mate, hope you don't mind Wink

_________________
Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:11 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Joined: 28 Jan 2003
Member #: 3,192
Posts: 2753
Location: Canada

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Spherix wrote:
davehart wrote:
I should lock my door in future, the secrets out Smile


indeed, btw I borrowed some of your lesbianporn mate, hope you don't mind Wink


I'd be careful if I were you, some of the pages might be stuck together. Laughing

Never been a Scooter fan myself, although a guilty pleasure does have to be "Aiii Shot the DJ" which, despite the cheese factor, is I tune I do listen to.

_________________
Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:09 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 568.95

Joined: 19 Nov 2001
Member #: 910
Posts: 4314
Location: Notts, UK

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Viceroy wrote:
Spherix wrote:
davehart wrote:
I should lock my door in future, the secrets out Smile


indeed, btw I borrowed some of your lesbianporn mate, hope you don't mind Wink


I'd be careful if I were you, some of the pages might be stuck together. Laughing

Never been a Scooter fan myself, although a guilty pleasure does have to be "Aiii Shot the DJ" which, despite the cheese factor, is I tune I do listen to.


Have to admit I listen to Aii Shot The DJ to. Just something thats appealing about it.

Best get the iron out see if I can prise these pages back together Very Happy

tut tut eirk, get some tissues Smile

_________________
www.davehart.me
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:23 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spherix
Erik
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 145.72

Joined: 25 Oct 2002
Member #: 2,831
Posts: 2002
Location: Sweden

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

davehart wrote:
Viceroy wrote:
Spherix wrote:
davehart wrote:
I should lock my door in future, the secrets out Smile


indeed, btw I borrowed some of your lesbianporn mate, hope you don't mind Wink


I'd be careful if I were you, some of the pages might be stuck together. Laughing

Never been a Scooter fan myself, although a guilty pleasure does have to be "Aiii Shot the DJ" which, despite the cheese factor, is I tune I do listen to.


Have to admit I listen to Aii Shot The DJ to. Just something thats appealing about it.

Best get the iron out see if I can prise these pages back together Very Happy

tut tut eirk, get some tissues Smile


Sorry Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

_________________
Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:05 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
trancemag
guy with too much sparetime
Regular Clubber

Vibes: 10.73

Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Member #: 7,071
Posts: 68
Location: Sweden

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe actuually i brought the album for my big brother, hes in to the little cheesier music ''fjortis'' if u so wanna call it, i actually heard that stuff can make u kill yourself if u listend to enough. U are so right Spherix it could be so much fun flaming scooter Twisted Evil and btw what happened to the forum, half the threads are just advertisements for clubs and radio and dj's there should some kind of advertisement regulation Exclamation
_________________
favourite music produsers right now
gabriel & dresden
ozgur can
lnq
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:05 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Joined: 28 Jan 2003
Member #: 3,192
Posts: 2753
Location: Canada

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

trancemag wrote:
and btw what happened to the forum, half the threads are just advertisements for clubs and radio and dj's there should some kind of advertisement regulation Exclamation


That was the reasoning behind having sub-forums for club nights and radio shows; unfortunately, people aren't using these forums and the threads aren't being moved or deleted.

_________________
Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:32 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spherix
Erik
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 145.72

Joined: 25 Oct 2002
Member #: 2,831
Posts: 2002
Location: Sweden

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

actuually i brought the album for my big brother


yeah right lad Wink
I know you like it hahaha Wink

yeah it's sad that the activity is so low these days =/ We need some more spam people Wink I'll race you Sam, first up to 3000 posts Wink

_________________
Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:39 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 568.95

Joined: 19 Nov 2001
Member #: 910
Posts: 4314
Location: Notts, UK

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Spherix wrote:
Quote:

actuually i brought the album for my big brother


yeah right lad Wink
I know you like it hahaha Wink

yeah it's sad that the activity is so low these days =/ We need some more spam people Wink I'll race you Sam, first up to 3000 posts Wink


Who can I race to 4000? Smile

_________________
www.davehart.me
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:34 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Spherix
Erik
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 145.72

Joined: 25 Oct 2002
Member #: 2,831
Posts: 2002
Location: Sweden

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

sure Wink
first to 4000 Wink

_________________
Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:41 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Viceroy
Sam
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 230.33

Joined: 28 Jan 2003
Member #: 3,192
Posts: 2753
Location: Canada

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Spherix wrote:
Quote:

actuually i brought the album for my big brother


yeah right lad Wink
I know you like it hahaha Wink

yeah it's sad that the activity is so low these days =/ We need some more spam people Wink I'll race you Sam, first up to 3000 posts Wink


Don't take bets you can't win, boy. I'm at 2500 already!
A load of the big posters from the old days are gone tho - kurtis, Andy, White_Lightening, ect.

_________________
Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn

Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:48 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Spherix
Erik
i:Vibes Crew

Vibes: 145.72

Joined: 25 Oct 2002
Member #: 2,831
Posts: 2002
Location: Sweden

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Viceroy wrote:
Spherix wrote:
Quote:

actuually i brought the album for my big brother


yeah right lad Wink
I know you like it hahaha Wink

yeah it's sad that the activity is so low these days =/ We need some more spam people Wink I'll race you Sam, first up to 3000 posts Wink


Don't take bets you can't win, boy. I'm at 2500 already!
A load of the big posters from the old days are gone tho - kurtis, Andy, White_Lightening, ect.


in 700 posts I'll be there too Wink

_________________
Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:20 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
tryxx
DJ, at your service
Moving your Body

Vibes: 19.05

Joined: 16 Jul 2004
Member #: 6,296
Posts: 172
Location: Brussels, Belgium

Post Post subject: Re: I know you love this subject Reply with quote

Spherix wrote:
Alright people.. I just listen through the latest Scooter album and yeah don't be suprised it's not good at all.. alot of ripping or cover or what you should call it as always..

so what's your reaction on it? I know that you love to flame this german squad so come on we need some activity in the forum Wink


scooter's the biggest pile of unmitigated tripe i have had the displeasure to listen to.
in fact, if you look up scooter in the thesaurus, i am certain the following entries appear:

bollocks
turd
rubbish
gay
painful
cheesy
cursed
expendable
.
.
.
.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:29 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
i:Vibes Store Beatport LLC visit djdownload.com


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group