GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Oceanlab- Sirens Of The Sea (Orignal Mix)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
silversurfer785
Chris
Part-Time Clubber

Vibes: 16.82

Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Member #: 6,434
Posts: 45
Location: San Antonio

Post Post subject: Oceanlab- Sirens Of The Sea (Orignal Mix) Reply with quote

I've been told this version of the song exist, i've also been told that it blows the Kyau & Albert version away, I love the song just as it is, but if anyone can tell me if an Orignal version exist and if so where I could find it, thanx a lot guys
_________________
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit"-Vyse
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:42 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
davehart

i:Vibes Admin

Vibes: 568.95

Joined: 19 Nov 2001
Member #: 910
Posts: 4314
Location: Notts, UK

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

It does indeed exist but it has yet to be released. Should be out soon though. Not got any fixed date on when though.
_________________
www.davehart.me
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:16 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TRANS
Tony
On your way to Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 17.27

Joined: 26 May 2005
Member #: 7,602
Posts: 93
Location: USA

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I kno where to find it! LOL can't tell tho...just wait til june when its released.
Cool

_________________
YOU WANT THE TRUTH! HUH! WELL YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:53 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Watts
Mark Raybone
i:Vibes Webmaster

Vibes: 202.36

Joined: 30 Sep 2002
Member #: 2,735
Posts: 634
Location: England, UK

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not heard this one yet. I always look forward to new Anjunabeats stuff.
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:18 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TRANS
Tony
On your way to Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 17.27

Joined: 26 May 2005
Member #: 7,602
Posts: 93
Location: USA

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Watts wrote:
I've not heard this one yet. I always look forward to new Anjunabeats stuff.


guess your not looking as hard as you think you are...

_________________
YOU WANT THE TRUTH! HUH! WELL YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:51 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Thornael

Dancefloor Maniac

Vibes: 86.44

Joined: 06 Feb 2003
Member #: 3,225
Posts: 204
Location: Portugal

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard it and itīs awesome, quite good. But I can't compare it with the kyau vs albert version, I've not heard it.
_________________
"Don't Submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and not a fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the Limits"
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:45 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
kmax

Getting acquainted

Vibes: 0.90

Joined: 14 Jan 2006
Member #: 8,264
Posts: 9

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Thornael wrote:
I've heard it and itīs awesome, quite good. But I can't compare it with the kyau vs albert version, I've not heard it.



HOW DID YOU GET SO LUCKY TO HEAR IT???? Surprised

_________________
www.tranceposters.com
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:42 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
silversurfer785
Chris
Part-Time Clubber

Vibes: 16.82

Joined: 11 Aug 2004
Member #: 6,434
Posts: 45
Location: San Antonio

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea on the release date or should we just wait it out?
_________________
"Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit"-Vyse
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:30 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Thornael

Dancefloor Maniac

Vibes: 86.44

Joined: 06 Feb 2003
Member #: 3,225
Posts: 204
Location: Portugal

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

kmax wrote:
Thornael wrote:
I've heard it and itīs awesome, quite good. But I can't compare it with the kyau vs albert version, I've not heard it.



HOW DID YOU GET SO LUCKY TO HEAR IT???? Surprised


It was on a radio station, but i donīt remember wich, maybe it was an online...

_________________
"Don't Submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and not a fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the Limits"
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:49 pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
TRANS
Tony
On your way to Full-Time Clubber

Vibes: 17.27

Joined: 26 May 2005
Member #: 7,602
Posts: 93
Location: USA

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Trance Around The World is the radio show.. and word is it will be release in June, due to the fact that above and beyond aren't really happy with it yet, and they don't want the track to compete with Alone Tonight..
_________________
YOU WANT THE TRUTH! HUH! WELL YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
Post rating: 1 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:38 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Mr. Mitternacht
Jon
Cloakroom Duty

Vibes: 1.30

Joined: 17 Jan 2006
Member #: 8,281
Posts: 12
Location: Fresno

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard this one yet. A lot of their stuff turns out really great. But a Kyau vs. Albert remix? That should sound cooler. I'll have to hear it or even ask the DJs to play it, maybe this Friday.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:18 am
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Music discussion (trance, techno, progressive and other genres) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
i:Vibes Store Beatport LLC visit djdownload.com


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group