 |
Main Menu
|
|
|
 |
Interactive
|
|
|
 |
Info
|
|
|
|
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
silversurfer785 Chris Part-Time Clubber
 Vibes: 16.82
Joined: 11 Aug 2004 Member #: 6,434 Posts: 45 Location: San Antonio
|
Post subject: Oceanlab- Sirens Of The Sea (Orignal Mix) |
|
|
I've been told this version of the song exist, i've also been told that it blows the Kyau & Albert version away, I love the song just as it is, but if anyone can tell me if an Orignal version exist and if so where I could find it, thanx a lot guys
_________________ "Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit"-Vyse |
| Post rating: 1 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:42 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
davehart
i:Vibes Admin
 Vibes: 568.95
Joined: 19 Nov 2001 Member #: 910 Posts: 4314 Location: Notts, UK
|
Post subject: |
|
|
It does indeed exist but it has yet to be released. Should be out soon though. Not got any fixed date on when though.
_________________ www.davehart.me |
| Post rating: 1 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:16 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TRANS Tony On your way to Full-Time Clubber
 Vibes: 17.27
Joined: 26 May 2005 Member #: 7,602 Posts: 93 Location: USA
|
Post subject: |
|
|
I kno where to find it! LOL can't tell tho...just wait til june when its released.
_________________ YOU WANT THE TRUTH! HUH! WELL YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH |
| Post rating: 1 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:53 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Watts Mark Raybone i:Vibes Webmaster
 Vibes: 202.36
Joined: 30 Sep 2002 Member #: 2,735 Posts: 634 Location: England, UK
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| I've not heard this one yet. I always look forward to new Anjunabeats stuff.
|
| Post rating: 1 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:18 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TRANS Tony On your way to Full-Time Clubber
 Vibes: 17.27
Joined: 26 May 2005 Member #: 7,602 Posts: 93 Location: USA
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| Watts wrote: | | I've not heard this one yet. I always look forward to new Anjunabeats stuff. |
guess your not looking as hard as you think you are...
_________________ YOU WANT THE TRUTH! HUH! WELL YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH |
| Post rating: 1 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:51 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thornael
Dancefloor Maniac
Vibes: 86.44
Joined: 06 Feb 2003 Member #: 3,225 Posts: 204 Location: Portugal
|
Post subject: |
|
|
I've heard it and itīs awesome, quite good. But I can't compare it with the kyau vs albert version, I've not heard it.
_________________ "Don't Submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and not a fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the Limits" |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:45 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
kmax
Getting acquainted
Vibes: 0.90
Joined: 14 Jan 2006 Member #: 8,264 Posts: 9
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| Thornael wrote: | | I've heard it and itīs awesome, quite good. But I can't compare it with the kyau vs albert version, I've not heard it. |
HOW DID YOU GET SO LUCKY TO HEAR IT????
_________________ www.tranceposters.com |
| Post rating: 1 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:42 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
silversurfer785 Chris Part-Time Clubber
 Vibes: 16.82
Joined: 11 Aug 2004 Member #: 6,434 Posts: 45 Location: San Antonio
|
Post subject: |
|
|
Any idea on the release date or should we just wait it out?
_________________ "Impossible is just a word people use to make themselves feel better when they quit"-Vyse |
| Post rating: 1 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:30 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thornael
Dancefloor Maniac
Vibes: 86.44
Joined: 06 Feb 2003 Member #: 3,225 Posts: 204 Location: Portugal
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| kmax wrote: | | Thornael wrote: | | I've heard it and itīs awesome, quite good. But I can't compare it with the kyau vs albert version, I've not heard it. |
HOW DID YOU GET SO LUCKY TO HEAR IT????  |
It was on a radio station, but i donīt remember wich, maybe it was an online...
_________________ "Don't Submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and not a fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the Limits" |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:49 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
TRANS Tony On your way to Full-Time Clubber
 Vibes: 17.27
Joined: 26 May 2005 Member #: 7,602 Posts: 93 Location: USA
|
Post subject: |
|
|
Trance Around The World is the radio show.. and word is it will be release in June, due to the fact that above and beyond aren't really happy with it yet, and they don't want the track to compete with Alone Tonight..
_________________ YOU WANT THE TRUTH! HUH! WELL YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH |
| Post rating: 1 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:38 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mr. Mitternacht Jon Cloakroom Duty
Vibes: 1.30
Joined: 17 Jan 2006 Member #: 8,281 Posts: 12 Location: Fresno
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| I haven't heard this one yet. A lot of their stuff turns out really great. But a Kyau vs. Albert remix? That should sound cooler. I'll have to hear it or even ask the DJs to play it, maybe this Friday.
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:18 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
|
|