 |
Main Menu
|
|
|
 |
Interactive
|
|
|
 |
Info
|
|
|
|
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Spherix Erik i:Vibes Crew
 Vibes: 145.72
Joined: 25 Oct 2002 Member #: 2,831 Posts: 2002 Location: Sweden
|
Post subject: I know you love this subject |
|
|
Alright people.. I just listen through the latest Scooter album and yeah don't be suprised it's not good at all.. alot of ripping or cover or what you should call it as always..
so what's your reaction on it? I know that you love to flame this german squad so come on we need some activity in the forum
_________________ Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me? |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:49 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
davehart
i:Vibes Admin
 Vibes: 568.95
Joined: 19 Nov 2001 Member #: 910 Posts: 4314 Location: Notts, UK
|
Post subject: |
|
|
Safe to say I have not bought this album
The Leading Horse? what the hell is that track all about. CHimpmonk vocals spilling out complete bollocks with more vocals making even less sense. Lisenting to the track its ripped from somewhere.
Take Me Baby! I'm sure a lawsuit could be put to them for that one. I can't remember what trance song they have ripped that one from, my memory goes blank but my god Scooter!
Apache? More rip off action. Everlasting love? What have they done to that.
Im glad I just skipped through the tracks, dont think I could bear hearing it all.
My opinion on their new album? I hate it
_________________ www.davehart.me |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:37 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Spherix Erik i:Vibes Crew
 Vibes: 145.72
Joined: 25 Oct 2002 Member #: 2,831 Posts: 2002 Location: Sweden
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| Quote: |
Safe to say I have not bought this album
|
Come on we know about your secret cheese stash under the bed next to the porn
_________________ Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me? |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:31 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
davehart
i:Vibes Admin
 Vibes: 568.95
Joined: 19 Nov 2001 Member #: 910 Posts: 4314 Location: Notts, UK
|
Post subject: |
|
|
I should lock my door in future, the secrets out
_________________ www.davehart.me |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:29 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Spherix Erik i:Vibes Crew
 Vibes: 145.72
Joined: 25 Oct 2002 Member #: 2,831 Posts: 2002 Location: Sweden
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| davehart wrote: | I should lock my door in future, the secrets out  |
indeed, btw I borrowed some of your lesbianporn mate, hope you don't mind
_________________ Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me? |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:11 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Viceroy Sam Club Franchise Owner
 Vibes: 230.33
Joined: 28 Jan 2003 Member #: 3,192 Posts: 2753 Location: Canada
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| Spherix wrote: | | davehart wrote: | I should lock my door in future, the secrets out  |
indeed, btw I borrowed some of your lesbianporn mate, hope you don't mind  |
I'd be careful if I were you, some of the pages might be stuck together.
Never been a Scooter fan myself, although a guilty pleasure does have to be "Aiii Shot the DJ" which, despite the cheese factor, is I tune I do listen to.
_________________ Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:09 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
davehart
i:Vibes Admin
 Vibes: 568.95
Joined: 19 Nov 2001 Member #: 910 Posts: 4314 Location: Notts, UK
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| Viceroy wrote: | | Spherix wrote: | | davehart wrote: | I should lock my door in future, the secrets out  |
indeed, btw I borrowed some of your lesbianporn mate, hope you don't mind  |
I'd be careful if I were you, some of the pages might be stuck together.
Never been a Scooter fan myself, although a guilty pleasure does have to be "Aiii Shot the DJ" which, despite the cheese factor, is I tune I do listen to. |
Have to admit I listen to Aii Shot The DJ to. Just something thats appealing about it.
Best get the iron out see if I can prise these pages back together
tut tut eirk, get some tissues
_________________ www.davehart.me |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:23 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Spherix Erik i:Vibes Crew
 Vibes: 145.72
Joined: 25 Oct 2002 Member #: 2,831 Posts: 2002 Location: Sweden
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| davehart wrote: | | Viceroy wrote: | | Spherix wrote: | | davehart wrote: | I should lock my door in future, the secrets out  |
indeed, btw I borrowed some of your lesbianporn mate, hope you don't mind  |
I'd be careful if I were you, some of the pages might be stuck together.
Never been a Scooter fan myself, although a guilty pleasure does have to be "Aiii Shot the DJ" which, despite the cheese factor, is I tune I do listen to. |
Have to admit I listen to Aii Shot The DJ to. Just something thats appealing about it.
Best get the iron out see if I can prise these pages back together
tut tut eirk, get some tissues  |
Sorry
_________________ Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me? |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:05 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trancemag guy with too much sparetime Regular Clubber
 Vibes: 10.73
Joined: 15 Jan 2005 Member #: 7,071 Posts: 68 Location: Sweden
|
Post subject: |
|
|
hehe actuually i brought the album for my big brother, hes in to the little cheesier music ''fjortis'' if u so wanna call it, i actually heard that stuff can make u kill yourself if u listend to enough. U are so right Spherix it could be so much fun flaming scooter and btw what happened to the forum, half the threads are just advertisements for clubs and radio and dj's there should some kind of advertisement regulation
_________________ favourite music produsers right now
gabriel & dresden
ozgur can
lnq |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:05 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Viceroy Sam Club Franchise Owner
 Vibes: 230.33
Joined: 28 Jan 2003 Member #: 3,192 Posts: 2753 Location: Canada
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| trancemag wrote: | and btw what happened to the forum, half the threads are just advertisements for clubs and radio and dj's there should some kind of advertisement regulation  |
That was the reasoning behind having sub-forums for club nights and radio shows; unfortunately, people aren't using these forums and the threads aren't being moved or deleted.
_________________ Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:32 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Spherix Erik i:Vibes Crew
 Vibes: 145.72
Joined: 25 Oct 2002 Member #: 2,831 Posts: 2002 Location: Sweden
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| Quote: |
actuually i brought the album for my big brother
|
yeah right lad
I know you like it hahaha
yeah it's sad that the activity is so low these days =/ We need some more spam people I'll race you Sam, first up to 3000 posts
_________________ Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me? |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:39 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
davehart
i:Vibes Admin
 Vibes: 568.95
Joined: 19 Nov 2001 Member #: 910 Posts: 4314 Location: Notts, UK
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| Spherix wrote: | | Quote: |
actuually i brought the album for my big brother
|
yeah right lad
I know you like it hahaha
yeah it's sad that the activity is so low these days =/ We need some more spam people I'll race you Sam, first up to 3000 posts  |
Who can I race to 4000?
_________________ www.davehart.me |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:34 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Spherix Erik i:Vibes Crew
 Vibes: 145.72
Joined: 25 Oct 2002 Member #: 2,831 Posts: 2002 Location: Sweden
|
Post subject: |
|
|
sure
first to 4000
_________________ Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me? |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:41 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Viceroy Sam Club Franchise Owner
 Vibes: 230.33
Joined: 28 Jan 2003 Member #: 3,192 Posts: 2753 Location: Canada
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| Spherix wrote: | | Quote: |
actuually i brought the album for my big brother
|
yeah right lad
I know you like it hahaha
yeah it's sad that the activity is so low these days =/ We need some more spam people I'll race you Sam, first up to 3000 posts  |
Don't take bets you can't win, boy. I'm at 2500 already!
A load of the big posters from the old days are gone tho - kurtis, Andy, White_Lightening, ect.
_________________ Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:48 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Spherix Erik i:Vibes Crew
 Vibes: 145.72
Joined: 25 Oct 2002 Member #: 2,831 Posts: 2002 Location: Sweden
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| Viceroy wrote: | | Spherix wrote: | | Quote: |
actuually i brought the album for my big brother
|
yeah right lad
I know you like it hahaha
yeah it's sad that the activity is so low these days =/ We need some more spam people I'll race you Sam, first up to 3000 posts  |
Don't take bets you can't win, boy. I'm at 2500 already!
A load of the big posters from the old days are gone tho - kurtis, Andy, White_Lightening, ect. |
in 700 posts I'll be there too
_________________ Do you believe in a god that tells you lies? - Or do you believe in me? |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:20 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
tryxx DJ, at your service Moving your Body
 Vibes: 19.05
Joined: 16 Jul 2004 Member #: 6,296 Posts: 172 Location: Brussels, Belgium
|
Post subject: Re: I know you love this subject |
|
|
| Spherix wrote: | Alright people.. I just listen through the latest Scooter album and yeah don't be suprised it's not good at all.. alot of ripping or cover or what you should call it as always..
so what's your reaction on it? I know that you love to flame this german squad so come on we need some activity in the forum  |
scooter's the biggest pile of unmitigated tripe i have had the displeasure to listen to.
in fact, if you look up scooter in the thesaurus, i am certain the following entries appear:
bollocks
turd
rubbish
gay
painful
cheesy
cursed
expendable
.
.
.
.
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:29 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
|
|