 |
Main Menu
|
|
|
 |
Interactive
|
|
|
 |
Info
|
|
|
|
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
[i:Vibes] System
System Role
Vibes: 0.00
Joined: 01 May 2001 Member #: 6 Posts: 9496
|
Post subject: The Thrillseekers \'Night Music\' Competition Winners...! |
|
|
Discuss this [i:Vibes] article here!
[i][b]Article teaser:[/b][/i]
Well done to the 5 lucky winners of this competition courtesy of Adjusted Music!
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:32 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RayvinAzn Progressive like Tomiie i:Vibes Helper
 Vibes: 87.01
Joined: 09 Apr 2003 Member #: 3,469 Posts: 757 Location: Behind the Decks
|
Post subject: |
|
|
Congratulations gents; wish I could get a copy for myself, I had a listen on the site, and it sounds like a real treat.
_________________ Dusted. |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:15 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Viceroy Sam Club Franchise Owner
 Vibes: 230.33
Joined: 28 Jan 2003 Member #: 3,192 Posts: 2753 Location: Canada
|
Post subject: |
|
|
Awesome! I'm really looking forward to this!
_________________ Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:18 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RayvinAzn Progressive like Tomiie i:Vibes Helper
 Vibes: 87.01
Joined: 09 Apr 2003 Member #: 3,469 Posts: 757 Location: Behind the Decks
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| Viceroy wrote: | Awesome! I'm really looking forward to this!  |
You lucky bastard.
_________________ Dusted. |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:10 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Viceroy Sam Club Franchise Owner
 Vibes: 230.33
Joined: 28 Jan 2003 Member #: 3,192 Posts: 2753 Location: Canada
|
Post subject: |
|
|
| RayvinAzn wrote: | | Viceroy wrote: | Awesome! I'm really looking forward to this!  |
You lucky bastard.  |
Aw, shucks.
_________________ Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error does not become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
-Grand Admiral Thrawn
Against stupidity, the gods themselves contend in vain.
-Friedrich von Schiller |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:28 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Papucho Christian V. Newbie
 Vibes: 2.47
Joined: 13 Sep 2005 Member #: 7,941 Posts: 2 Location: Maryland, U.S.A.
|
Post subject: Ohhhhhh snap! |
|
|
This is probably the best news I've gotten all year! Thanx alot i:vibes crew! I should mention though that I'm currently deployed in Iraq. [/img]
_________________ Christian V. aka Papucho |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:13 am |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RayvinAzn Progressive like Tomiie i:Vibes Helper
 Vibes: 87.01
Joined: 09 Apr 2003 Member #: 3,469 Posts: 757 Location: Behind the Decks
|
Post subject: Re: Ohhhhhh snap! |
|
|
| Papucho wrote: | This is probably the best news I've gotten all year! Thanx alot i:vibes crew! I should mention though that I'm currently deployed in Iraq. |
Just make sure you update your APO address, I'm sure we'll be able to get it to you posthaste.
_________________ Dusted. |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:48 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Papucho Christian V. Newbie
 Vibes: 2.47
Joined: 13 Sep 2005 Member #: 7,941 Posts: 2 Location: Maryland, U.S.A.
|
Post subject: Re: Ohhhhhh snap! |
|
|
| RayvinAzn wrote: | | Papucho wrote: | This is probably the best news I've gotten all year! Thanx alot i:vibes crew! I should mention though that I'm currently deployed in Iraq. |
Just make sure you update your APO address, I'm sure we'll be able to get it to you posthaste. |
Well, that's the thing you see...I haven't given you guys my address yet. Or atleast I haven't been asked for one.
_________________ Christian V. aka Papucho |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:02 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
|
|