 |
Main Menu
|
|
|
 |
Interactive
|
|
|
 |
Info
|
|
|
|
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Dezire Anthony Total Newbie
Vibes: 0.26
Joined: 17 Jan 2006 Member #: 8,276 Posts: 1
|
Post subject: Need Help naming this track |
|
|
I heard an awesome track @ the club the other day, manage to track down the song but it doesn't have the vocal remix I was looking for.
The track is Altitude - Altitude (S.H.O.K.K remix) but the one I'm after has female singing some really catchy vocals to that tune.
Not sure about the lyrics but from what i can remember it goes something like this..
You're my light, you're the only sunshine in my life....
|
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:02 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
GrimReaper Jyri Bar Staff
 Vibes: 37.55
Joined: 02 Oct 2003 Member #: 4,578 Posts: 300 Location: Espoo, Finland
|
Post subject: |
|
|
I don't think a proper vocal version of it even exists as both original and SHOKK remix, which are the only official versions as far as i know, are instrumentals. I'm guessing the DJ used some acapella on top the track.
_________________ I'm the best at what i do. What i do is not beautiful.
- Wolverine |
| Post rating: 0 |
Rate this post: Not logged in |
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:38 pm |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum
|

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
|
|